Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oops I did it again!

Sorry.. Sorry.. I couldn't resist...

In college my favourite movie was the Lion King... All about the Circle of life.
And my tarot Cards talk about the Story of the fool, who travels the journey of life learning life's lessons until finally he ends up right where he started.

My life is like that.
Nice, casual, stable...
Then Chaotic and crazy and uncomfortable.. And it always swings back around to where I started.

I started this blog because I was on a leave of Absence from work - the bi-polar and depression was really bad.
Now.. I am officially on Leave - AGAIN!
This time it's depression and social Anxiety that has gotten really out of control.

I know I'll be alright.
I have some great friends that are a fantastic support system. They make me leave my house.

And a good doctor who insists I get some sleep.
Last night I got over 8 hours (for the first time in a month) and I want to go for a nap - I've only been awake for 3 hours though...

I look around my beautiful and neglected apartment and am overwhelmed at where I should start at the cleaning and tidying... Because, it has gotten a tad out of control in the depressive state that I am in.

I've got time now.. I'll get it straightened out.
I have other things to worry about.

Like - When's Firefly coming home?
Dragonfly 11/09/2006 11:35:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment