Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is not a "feel sorry for me" post

I went to bed last night in my "flu exhaustion" state. Managed to fall asleep in a position that allowed me to breath and be warm at the same time... had the crap scared out of me by Firefly when she called an hour after I had gotten into bed (although she did make me laugh so it's OK).
But then...

I couldn't fall back asleep. The thoughts were back... the ones that overlap, and run and run without regard for my desire to sleep.
But the one thought that was prominent is my blogs.
I still don't like my "old" theme... they are nice, were nice before... but now it doesn't seem to fit.
In my head I was thinking about googleing opposites...
then it hit me...

I am working my way From the Dark... and Into the Light.
I'm not saying that I am still suicidal... I mean it as I am fighting my way from the recesses of the depression into the stability of life.
Of course it only makes sense in my head... but I really like it and as soon as I awoke this morning, there it was, still in my head.

So the search is on for Templates... who knows how long that will take me - because Firefly does most of the work, *giggle*, but I like this.
And it's mine.
Dragonfly 11/26/2006 09:03:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment