Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day 7 - and counting

I have to admit, although I can see the effects of this cleanse now, I really want it to be over.
I am tired and bored of the lemonade drink.
I want vegetables... I have plans to make a veggie soup with carrots, celery, bok choy, broccoli, onions and whatever else I can think of to put in there.
I just want the veggies... and it's going to be a few days after I finish the cleanse before I can have "real" food...

I am sticking it out though... as soon as the coating on my tongue is gone I will be done.. right now it just seems like I haven't brushed my tongue in ... well, ever! But I always brush it, adn I brush now at least 3 or 4 times a day... I hate it... so until that is gone I have to keep doing it.

Please let it be done soon!
Dragonfly 12/07/2006 11:20:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment