Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Who Knew?

There's only so much that I can take.
The excitement and business of a family and a family is my own is too much. I spent most of yesterday having an anxiety attack of sorts. I couldn't stand to be around anyone and I needed some alone time. Sleep doesn't count as alone time.
Christmas day is a bad day to need to "avoid" everyone. It's a little embarrassing, and it's hard to deal with today.
Today I want to hide as well. I need some space. I need quiet. It's hard to explain.
But it will be OK eventually.
I figure that's why I have drugs! The prescription kind.

2 more days and I'll go home
Dragonfly 12/26/2006 11:10:00 AM

2 Comments:

Seems most of us had quite the hellish day.
One day left...right? Good luck, take an extra pill...it won't kill you.

Add a comment