Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Worst Luck Ever

I know I have a tendency to exaggerate, but this is ridiculous.
I mean really!

I have a bladder infection of the worst kind. The doctor gave me the biggest effing pills ever... the ones we classify as horse pills. The first time I took one I almost choked. Freakin huge.
And I have a clod too... damn nieces, bringing home germs and sharing them... Basically I feel like crap.

Leaving my brothers house I scraped my knuckles on my right hand carrying my stuff down the stairs...

Today when I decided to make myself a nice dinner I managed to slice the knuckles on my left hand. That cut won't stop bleeding, and it stings like a son-of-a-@#$@#.

Now I have a wicked headache.

Ah whatever...
Tomorrow can only get better... RIGHT!
Dragonfly 12/30/2006 07:53:00 PM

1 Comments:

*HUG* You need one. One day left and you get a New Year! Here's hopin' Murphy's Law does not follow you.

Add a comment