Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Forgive and Forget

Actions have consequences.
Not keeping your word has consequences as well.
There is nothing worse than being disappointed in someone. The fact that in a small or large way that person has left a negative impression on your life.
Of course these actions are forgivable.
To Forgive is divine, remember.
Yet, what do you do when the disappointments come repeatedly and the forgiveness is harder to find within yourself. What happens when the disappointments come from more than one person? Can there be a way to rediscover the trust that you have in a person? The disappointment begins to overwhelm, then it turns to oneself.
Maybe, just maybe, for once someone will come through, give truth to their words and finally follow through.
I just hope and wish that I am strong enough to forgive and forget.

Labels: ,

Dragonfly 2/14/2007 02:09:00 PM

3 Comments:

If you don't forgive it will eat you up inside and you will only make yourself feel worse. If I have ever done anything that has disappointed you, I am sorry. Truly. I am sorry for not returning emails and for not posting when I say I will. I truly appreciate you and our blogger friendship. If you ever need someone separate from your everyday life you can email me, and I promise you will get a response within two days.
Again, I am sorry.
VG: It was a long week, adn a lot happened.. this is the closest I could come to truth spewing.
Don't be angry at me anymore. I told you I had to give away that elephant, I didn't have a choice! I didn't tell you b/c I knew you'd be disappointed in me!

(/funny)

Add a comment