Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Official.

I am a horrible person.
NO, that's not right, I am a completely selfish person who will do things only for my own benefit and knowingly hurt others.
George is leaving tomorrow, I am putting him up for adoption. They are coming to get him and remove him from my unrelenting mood swings forever.

My Mother was going to take him for a couple of weeks, but this morning my Aunt (who owns the house) was really upset and got angry with mom. They say that they would have been OK with it if I had asked them, but Mom argued that I was already visibly upset and crying and that my aunt could ave spoken up.

I have decided that the best thing I can do as no matter what I will aways be bipolar and will always have volatile moods, is to give him up for adoption. For now I am keeping the cat, we'll see how that goes, but she keeps relatively quiet and brings me joy.

I am so disappointed in my family for not understanding and helping me. I have been asking for help with him for years.
I think this is one of my darkest days.
What if my keeping him is what was keeping me alive? Because I was the only one who would look after him.
I know I will get through this, but it is going to be one hell of a sad week.

What if I have acted prematurely???

Labels: , ,

Dragonfly 1/25/2008 11:59:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment