Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, October 03, 2009

It's starting again.
that dark time of year. Where all I want to do is hibernate: sleep all day, stay warm and cozy in bed and hide from the rest of the world.
I hate it.
more than I can express.

Dr T isn't back yet. It's been 10 months since she went on leave.
10 months is a long time. I want to come off the medication, so I can purge my body, purify and actually have a chance at losing weight.
It's unbelievable hard when I crave food constantly. Sadly food makes my stomack hurt. a lot!
Its not the medication, its the side effects. I can't handle the side effects any more. Mind you, there are worse things.

This is the time of year that I stop caring about myself. Driving into telephone poles seems like a viable solution. Walking home at night doesn't phase me as I don't care if I live or die.
I can't cry, becasue I can't vocalize the issues underneath the feelings.
I can't scream, cause there's nothing to cry about.

i hate this time of year.
Dragonfly 10/03/2009 11:49:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment