Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

ending anew

this migraine has plunged me into a darkness that seems inescapable. i have exceeded my tolerance level for pain and my emotions are paying the price. my soul is suffering, i am once again in a dark place but this time i am fighting with everything that i have.
i called in help early... i am off of work and i am starting to write again. i have to get this under control early and quickly. i do not want to spend the next year in a dismal spiral descent.

right now the pain is so intense it hurts to keep my head up, the light from the laptop is burning my retinas and the cats breathing is driving my insane. i can't lie down as the pressure from my resting head is too painful. sitting up isn't much better. and i am unable to take any sort of pain medication to ease the throbbing and pressure. this is a nightmare, a never-ending nightmare.

3 months and 10 days i have suffered. the last 3 have pushed me over the edge... i fear that i am going to snap and hurt someone or myself. it is time i am left alone. without interruptions, free from noise, free from stress.

i am stressing about being off. the stigma that goes along with it. But this is ridiculous. enough is enough.

pain pain go away.
find someone else to terrorize.
Dragonfly 4/06/2011 07:11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment