Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, June 27, 2011

the downward spiral continues

I hate this feeling of helplessness, this knowing the result of not getting a handle on the depression and the inability to fight any longer. I have the sinking suspicion that people just don't believe that I am hurting because I keep going. I keep functioning where they would be on their asses in bed from the pain... they don't grasp that the more I do and the busier I am the less I acknowledge that pain... that constant pulsing and pressure under my skull. It is driving me insane, I just want it to stop.

i see the new psychiatrist on July 5.
I see the neurologist again tomorrow. I have to tell him that the pain is driving me crazy and I need to go back on the medication, and he has to OK it. I have to face the CT results. Tomorrow feels like it going to suck.
Dragonfly 6/27/2011 11:35:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment