Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Son-of-a-cracker

I have been trying not to swear... it is the only things I can do, as everything I interact with makes me angry. So angry O want to scream and spew expletives at the top of my lungs... and having kids around means the language must be a G rating!

The feelings I am experiencing right now:
Frustration
Anger
Alone
Crazy
Heart-broken
Disinterest
DONE...
I am done, I don't want to do this anymore, I don't want to argue with kids, I don't want to be in pain, I don't want to hate the way my life is not being lived.
I don't want to watch life get left beihind.
I feel lazy simply because I can't enjoy my life and all that it entails because I am consumed by pain and light sensitivites. Noise levels are factors as well... I know it is a migraine, but its interfierring with my quality of life... I can't even have sex the way I want... this isn't how i WANT MY life to be.
Dragonfly 6/23/2011 11:48:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment