Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I should have known better

i didn't make dinner for the kids today... I left it to him.. I left him all the ingredients.
And came home to a mess.. dishes everywhere, food still in them.. the dishwasher hasn't been emptied from the last night... so all the dirty dishes are on the counters. And to top it all off the living room smells like cigarettes smoke. I
hope I am just imagining it... that something from her house just got left in the living room and that's why it smellls...

I am so angry and frustrated... am I the only one capable of cleaning up...
I give up. I am leaving it on going to bed.
I was planning on cleaning the bathroom, the newly rnovated bathroom - the one that took 3 weeks to complete. I can't face it... I only have so much energy to do anything and there's only so much of me...

I am not the fucking maid.
Dragonfly 10/22/2011 12:39:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment