Tales From the Dark Side

Monday, April 22, 2013

Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Its like being in a house filled with egg-shells, one wrong word and an explosion will occur. its frustrating and annoying at the same time. Luckily the anger sin't immediately directed at me... its DAD that is the problem... dad posted on his Facebook, Dad responded to texts on his phone, dad, who tore apart his room looking for contraband... found a cigarette, and fruit. Dad is the bad guy, I am just not allowed to exist. not allowed to love him, not worthy of his love. Its sad that he feels that way.
I am not sure how I feel about that. I think its more pity, I feel bad for him that he doesn't find himself worthy. I am not sure how to help him with that, or if he would even accept my help.

Me.. I'm still in pain. I am doing my best to stop tensing my neck and jaw. I am grateful for the relief the medication brings - and I am reluctant to take it... I forgot to ask for a refill today. That scares me just a little.

My heart aches for him. And I hope Rob can find away to talk about it. He is holding everything in.
Dragonfly 4/22/2013 06:01:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment