Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Rant of a 16 year old boy.

This is what I imagine he says to his friends, his grandmother, any one who will listen - except the people that matter...

This is bullshit. I'm 16 and don't have my licence. I'm stuck in this crappy house forced to go to school and I can't even eat what I want. I have no money, and my fucking dad and his asshole girlfriend don't give me any money. I do everything around here. I have to put out the garbage on Thursday nights. And I have to load the dishwasher every other nights. And now that bitch isn't even doing that if I don't do it. I used to leave the dishes and she would fucking do them. Lazy cunt bitch making me do my fucking chores and not paying me a god damn cent. Assholes both of them. I wish I could move out, but no matter how big of an ass I am my dad won't kick me out so I don't get student welfare. 

What do you mean, get a job? Why? They owe me. My mom dies and my dad is an asshole. I don't need a job, student welfare has to give me money. I just have to get my dad to kick me out. How many motherfucking holes do I have to put in the walls before he throws me out of this fucking house.

So what, I got money for Christmas, and my burthday and I didn't go get my g1. Eventually someone will pay for it. I can spend my gift money however I fucking want and there's nothing anyone can fucking do about it.

My plan... I have a plan... Steal anything of value from the house. Break shit, skip class... Treat everyone like shit because they don't understand shit about me... And bide my time til I can get the fuck out of here. 


Good luck boy, good luck. 
It's too bad I have no sympathy for you anymore. 


Dragonfly 2/14/2015 08:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment