Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, April 17, 2015

A Mystery Solved

This was originally written in March... I posted it on my secret blog... but it fills in some history... I think its important, and can be shared.

He had been trying to convince himself he didn't want me anymore, so he could ask me to leave.
Problem is he does want me. He does love me. But he needs to separate me from his children, the boy especially.
Its too stressful, he doesn't know what he is coming home to everyday. He has no idea what to do so he thinks removing me from the house will solve everything.

I love him. My heart is breaking. I let him in and now I am being abandoned. He says that he doesn't want to lose me, doesn't want me to change my address, that my moving out is only temporary.
It just feels wrong. The wrong decision.

I am terrified that if I leave it will be for good. I already feel as though I am hanging up the proverbial towel. I am in love with a man who is throwing me away, so I am turning my back on him.

So much has happened since I wrote this post, I have been writing more, I have been quiet and secluded, but R and I seem to be ok. Not happy, as this whole situation is nothing to celebrate, but we are ok.
Dragonfly 4/17/2015 02:00:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment