Tales From the Dark Side

Saturday, April 25, 2015

An Open Letter To The Boy

I used to be angry, so very angry that your choices, your actions, have led to my having to leave. To the night your father told me he needs to separate me from his children. I used to be angry at you, because your words resonate through my head, you screaming that I am the worst thing to happen to you. You screaming that your mother dying was less horrible than the last 4 years I have been in your house. You screaming that I turned your father into an asshole. I stand by my response to you... that everything that has happened to you has been a result of choices you have made.  YOU choose to stay out past your curfew, YOU choose not to do the dishes/chores that your father has designated as yours, YOU choose to leave food and dishes hidden around the house, YOU choose to steal, You choose to break locks, and kick in doors. And YOU get angry when you get in trouble, YOU get angry and punch walls. YOU get angry and punch holes in doors. YOU get angry when things don't go your way and YOU refuse to accept responsibility for YOUR actions.

I really hope you are happy with yourself and all you have accomplished.
You have succeeded in your quest to drive me crazy... I am fighting everyday to stay sane, I am even having anxiety attacks because of you... its all you.

It has not been easy, leaving your father. But the best part has been not having to see you.

Dragonfly 4/25/2015 12:05:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment