Tales From the Dark Side

Friday, April 17, 2015

Titles are Hard.

I managed to get R to open up a bit yesterday. I asked why he was being so quiet, and not talking about anything. He acknowledged that the fact that I cry whenever I mention it doesn't help. But its not a pleasant thought, so why talk about it. He compared it to being excited about going to the dentist to get a filling.It comforts me to know he isn't happy about the move.It gives me hope that he will support me and that I won't lose him... not right now anyway.

So things are taking shape. I have my house now, that water damage has been covered up- and treated... but I don't think its as good as it can be. I have begun the process of cleaning, as my stupid tenant did leave it dirty... pretty sure I smell cat urine in the bedroom... gross. And the tv/internet gets set up on Wednesday. I hate cleaning and the stress isn't helping my head at all. But it will be done and I will do what I can on my own. R is going to help me move stuff... I just hope he isn't expecting the boy to help, because I don't want him near my house.

Interestingly, my dad called me today. He's worried, thinks about me all the time. I can't say that this is easy for him. He isn't strong and worrying about me means he isn't taking care of himself. 
I just know that I will be ok. This sucks, and it isn't what I want but I am a survivor and I will be ok. Eventually.
Dragonfly 4/17/2015 01:58:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment