Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Who am I really mad at?

I was asked why I am not angry with R. And I really don't have an answer for that.
All of my rage/anger/bitterness is towards the boy. Why not R?

I have watched him struggle with behaviour and attitude issues. I have seen the rage, the anger directed at R from the boy. I have asked and suggested therapy and getting help for the boy, i refuse to nag... that only makes things worse between us.

I have been able to say the things that need to be said to R where I have had to keep my mouth shut and walk on eggshells around the boy... the anger i feel towards the boy has no where to go. I can discuss my feelings and my anger with R and he understands where I am coming from.

I should do an open letter to the boy... i feel there would be a lot of profanity.
Dragonfly 4/05/2015 06:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment