Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Her Life in a Nutshell

Here's what I know...

I sent him a text thanking him for soming to see me, saying that I miss him and love him very much. its been 36 hours and no response. Nothing.
I only hear from friends and family if I call or text them first.
I have no life, I sit here and watch tv, check out the crap that facebook chooses to show me, and cry. 
I am exhausted, and the dreams I have are disturbing. 
I go to bed wishing for him, and I wake up missing him.

And I am in pain, its been raining for 2 days, and my head fucking hurts.

Here's what I feel...

I am a burden to eeveryone in my life.
I am desperate, pathetic and utterly forgetable.
I am not deserving of friends, or R. 
I am alone.
I have no purpose, no drive, nothing to share.
I don't deserve friendship, or love... i just fuck it up anyway.

I am a bull in a china shop... even when I try my hardest I just wreck everything... bewware my destruction... it is best to just stay the fuck out of my way...

At least my cats love me... or at least pretend they do for food.
Dragonfly 6/09/2015 08:56:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment