Tales From the Dark Side

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Hurray for Emotions

I have many of them.  Too many. And they are all over the place. Sometimes I am completely overwhelmed by the emormity of it all... and  sometimes its little things... a memory, a glimpse, a thought... a feeling.. and then I am stuck. Stuck with that feeling... that emotion, that idea.  

I'm stuck. I'm lost. I'm sad. I'm abandoned by the one I love. I'm alone. I'm devasted.

My questions go unanswered. I have no clossure, no way to find out, without becoming the bitchy, stalker, annoying person that I never want to be or experience... so all my questions go unanswered. 
And all my emotions sit just below the surface, they sit  and fester, all the thoughts, all the doubt all the worry and the insecurities.

I'm not a shell, I'm over-burdened. I'm weighed down with all of this, with the worry and doubt and the stress of the unknown. 

I'm exhausted. I'm scared. I'm hiding behind a mask. I'm acting like it's all ok. 

But its not.
Dragonfly 8/09/2015 01:59:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment