Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

A list of presumptions.

Maybe you have met someone new... and  didn't know how to end it with me becasue you still have feelings for me, but our love wasn't exciting anymore.

Maybe you really are broken inside, not having properly mourned the death of your wife, and didn't know how to ask for help. Now that I am "gone" you are mourning all the loss.

Maybe you are ignoring me because you feel guilty about all the lies you have told, and have realized that I am not the problem with your son. 

Maybe you said you don't trust me because I went to the lawyer when you were really just hoping I would fade into the background, and you wouldn't have to be accountable for the promises you made.

Maybe you feel guilty for telling me we were fine and to go part-time... and now you can't handle that I am struggling because of that choice. 

How much guilt is plaguing you???

Dragonfly 9/09/2015 01:07:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment