Tales From the Dark Side

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

To My Love

Yes, you are still my love. If that makes me pathetic then so be it. I don't know when I will stop thinking of you that way... My heart wants you still, aches for you, yearns for you.  I dream about you every night. I think about you always. My heart skips a beat when I see your truck in the work parking lot. I am a pathetic love-sick puppy.

Meanwhile, you ignore me. You refuse to talk to me still, you won't answer texts or pick up the phone. You said "no games" but you continue to ignore me hoping I will go away.
You said you have never broken up with someone before, but now I see your game... ignore them and they eventually give up and go away, VOILA!! no break-up on your conscience. It must be so easy... ignoring someone.


My question to you is How long have you been ignoring me hoping I would give up and go away? Why do you think it is ok to treat someone like this?? Why won't you get help?

I see you as a strong, quiet man... capable of doing and fixing anything. You have fun varied interests, and love to share those passions with people. You want to be a good father, you try to share your interests with your children... and your partner. And for a while you wanted that person to be me. And I was happy to be included. 

I hate that I miss you, you have a strong hold on me.  Maybe, just maybe if I hang on long enough you will come back. I am addicted to you... I crave any attention from you. You are my drug of choice.

And I miss you.
Please come back to me...
Dragonfly 9/09/2015 12:46:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment