Tales From the Dark Side

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Despair thy name is Pain

I'm tired of this. The effing migraine that won't go away. I was hoping that the move would make it easier... all its don't is lessen the degree of pain, which is wonderful... except for right now.
The Botox has worn off - was actually gone 2 weeks ago. So I am in full pain mode, and me being the stubborn bitch that I am don't want to take the Cambia on a daily basis because it kills my stomach. 

Im having trouble focusing both eyes, one is always blurry, like I am looking through a glass full of water, the other is tired. My brain can't focus on conversations, can't remember if I have told someone something already - so I feel like a crazy person repeating myself all the time. I am very short tempered, people easily piss me off, and I know that I over-react to everything.  And I want to throw up... all the time, even with the medication. So I don't want to eat, and I don't want to drink... which doesn't help the situation at all.

I also don't want to move... the dizziness is frightening... so walking is out of the question. So is driving unless absolutely necessary. So I stay home, hoping nothing comes up... not wanting to talk on the phone, because it hurts.
And wanting someone to remind me to drink, and rub my back/neck/shoulders, to tuck me in... because i hurt, and I am alone.

Just 2 more days until the botox... 47 hours until my appointment... 9 days until the pain recedes, and my life can return to the new normal.
Dragonfly 11/24/2015 09:38:00 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment