Tales From the Dark Side

Thursday, January 07, 2016

Dad

It's sad that you aren't the man that you were. You are now skin and bones... With he bonus swelling of your arms. You are dying, and there is nothing that we can do about it. 

I wish I had more memories, more good times with you. I wish I could remember. I want to have those memories back, good times with you were few and far between. I don't think that you were a bad father, I believe you did the best that you could. I know that you and I are a lot alike and that we have never known how to talk to you. We were 2 strangers living in the same world. I was afraid of you, you were scary to me... Maybe it was the spanking. It's hard to say. 

Dad, you tried. I love you for that.
Dragonfly 1/07/2016 04:57:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment